Now weatherproof, the RHEO KNEE 3 provides the most natural knee function among all microprocessor knees because it continuously adapts to the user and the environment while providing excellent stability and safety.
• Weatherproof design allows exposure to splashing of water.
• Advanced actuator and resistance control ensure best possible resistance, e.g. more support in stair descent and minimum effort needed in level ground gait.
• Effortless swing initiation enables a smoother gait, even in crowds and confined spaces.
• Smart gait detection, including kinematic sensor technology, ensures stability and dynamic response in every situation.
• Magnetorheologic technology enables an instant response so that users never have to wait for the knee to catch up with them.
• Extension lock mechanism, to lock the knee in full extension and increase safety and comfort under specific circumstances.
• Advanced extension assist mechanism.
• ÖSSUR LOGIC app offers two levels of experience one for the user and another for the practitioner.
The new Plié 3 features more rugged internal components designed to improve durability are tested to our rigorous standards.
• Interchangeable batteries for on-the-go convenience
• Improved stance flexion resistance bezel designed for durability
• Proprietary sensor and load cells with customized settings for advanced stumble recovery
• Enhanced comfort while sitting and squatting
Smarter. Based on the clinical success of the Plié with over six years in the market, the Plié 3 delivers consistent performance. The new intuitive software has specific instructions to guide you through the set up process. The built in Gait and Cadence Analysis can help show variable cadence capability to payors and referral sources.
The result of a collaboration between the US military and Ottobock, the goal was to develop a more durable and intuitive prosthetic leg to help injured service members with above knee amputations return to normal activities of daily living as well as active duty if they choose. The X3 is waterproof! It has undergone stringent waterproof testing. Completely submersible, the X3 allows unprecedented contact with water including showering, swimming, boating, fishing and more. Ideal for patients working in or near water! Run, walk, run Via the remote, the X3 can switch into a larger swing phase angle suited for running and other sports. In addition, the innovative Walk2Run mode is ideal for running short distances and start-and-stop running such as across a street, down the hall or to catch a bus. In that mode, the X3 detects a walk-to-run transition and the swing angle automatically increases, with no preflexion.
Robust and ready The X3 is “ruggedized” based on conditions an active duty military member might face and is up to the challenge of adverse and rough terrain. The most natural gait possible with an accelerometer and a gyroscope that is able to intuitively tell where a user’s leg is in space. These are the same technologies used in Wii™ gaming systems and smartphones and cameras and allows for a virtually natural gait. That means less worry of a stumble or fall and less concentration needed when on the move. Real-world mobility, more physical capabilities for the real world than any other prosthetic leg including running, walking backwards, crossing obstacles in a more anatomically correct way, and climbing stairs step-over-step without massive compensating movements – an action that previously appeared impossible for those with above knee limb loss.
Keep going for longer X3 offers improved battery life and an automatic “sleep” mode. That translates into five plus days of use without the need for a recharge and results in greater independence. Five activity modes, plus a “silencer”. Programmed using a laptop and Bluetooth technology, five activity modes can be set for biking, golfing, driving, etc., and are activated using a key fob-sized remote. A mute mode is also available that silences all vibration and beep signals of the leg when needed for activities such as meetings, movies, hunting and more.